Home | About
Welcome to 4 Wheel Junkies
4 Wheel Junkies is your one-stop shop for everything you need for your Jeep, truck, SUV or ATV We share your passion for anything and everything off-road. Modifying and customizing your vehicle for better performance is what we do best.We carry all the parts you need and our experts will help guide you through the process, select the best parts and install them.No job is too big or too small in our shop. We believe in great customer service with the only the best products to give you the personalized vehicle you desire.
4 Wheel Junkies Service
4 Wheel Junkies is more than just your destination when you need modifications or upgrades for your truck or Jeep. 4 Wheel Junkies is your go-to-shop to keep your vehicle running in top shape. Here’s just some of what we offer:
- Oil changes to help keep your engine lubricated and running strong.
- Differential service to keep that power smooth from your transmission.
- Transmission fluid servicing to keep it running longer.
- OEM and high performance brakes along with brake fluid replacement.
- General tune ups
4 Wheel Junkies Performance
Do you want more power from your Jeep, truck or other vehicle? Want more towing power, torque or speed? 4 Wheel Junkies has you covered. Here’s some examples of what we do:
- Exhaust Systems for a quick way to increase horsepower.
- Performance Clutches for that smoother engagement and better durability.
- Cold Air Intakes to increase your horsepower and use less fuel.
- Differential Gears to get more power to your axles
- Axles to take your weekend warrior abuse.
- Performance Heads to push that exhaust gas out easier.
- Wheels because stronger wheels can keep you from having a bad day off-road.
4 Wheel Junkies Suspension Shop
Let our experienced professionals upgrade and replace your factory or worn out system with upgraded shocks, struts and steering components to improve the on-road and off-road handling of your vehicle.
4 Wheel Junkies Lift Shop
Choosing a lift kit not only dramatically changes the appearance of your truck or Jeep, but also the handling. Is your vehicle your daily commuter to work as well as your weekend warrior ride or a dedicated off-road beast? How much time do you spend on the freeways versus the backroads? These are all questions to consider as you choose the best lift kit for your needs. Our experts here at 4 Wheel Junkies have the knowledge and experience to guide you through your decision making process.